- 3.5-hour bus and walking tour in Prague
- Explore New Town, Old Town and the historic Jewish Quarter by minivan
- See historical buildings including the National Museum, National Theatre, Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral
- Get great photo ops of the Charles Bridge, Malá Strana and the Prague astronomical clock
- Discover the magnificent Prague Castle complex on foot
- View a number of major sights and districts in a short time
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The baby stroller must be foldable.
- The wheelchair must be foldable. Passengers must be able to walk at least a few steps and stairs on their own or with the help or assistance of staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premiant City Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff