- Hiking tour to Bohemian Switzerland National Park
- Two boat rides included
- Local guide
- Small groups—maximum of 17 people
Departure & Return
Meeting place: in front of the main railway station in Prague, The exact place is here: https://mapy.cz/s/1E770
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Food: We are stopping in few restaurants to take lunch and beer, so it is not necessary to take any bigger food with you. We recommend taking some snacks anyway: dried fruit, chocolate, muesli bars, banana... It is also good to have some cash on you if you want to buy something in the restaurant.
- Required things to have:
- Sports clothes, waterproof jacket or raincoat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Good shoes for hiking
- Food and a lot of water (recommended minimum of 2L)
- Good mood ;)
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AvenTouro, z.s.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.