7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Admission fees to Kutna Hora (2 Cathedrals, Bone Church)
Admission fee for guided excursion to Cesky Sternberk Castle (group)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Václav Havel Airport Prague, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Prague Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Cesky Sternberk castle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Cesky Sternberk castle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Cesky Sternberk castle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Cesky Sternberk castle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Cesky Sternberk castle
7 to 9 hours
9 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryFull-day Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovFull-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Reduta Jazz ClubPrague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)Hradcany (Castle Hill)MusaionJan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)Marianske Lazne (Marienbad)St. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí) KGB MuseumChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Clementinum (Klementinum)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Nerudova Aquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)