- Prague Old Town evening tour
- Admire Prague's historical architecture in the soft evening light
- Listen to commentary about the city's past and present
- Enjoy dinner, drinks and a Czech folk show
Departure & Return
Find your guide in front of Cartier shop at the Old Town Square. Your guide holds a paper with your name on it.
Tour ends at the restaurant in the Old Town near Charles Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund - it depends if there are enough people signed up for the folklore show. Please write in advance to find out about the availability. From spring to autumn there should not be any problems, in off season there might be cancellations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience