2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore all of Prague Castle on this guided walking tour of one of the largest fortress complexes on the planet. With your guide dispensing interesting historical anecdotes, visit gargantuan gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane and much more.
- Tour Prague Castle and learn about the history of this spectacular building complex
- Discover the Old Royal Palace and St. George's Basilica and learn about Czech saints
- Listen to stories about kings, princes, and emperors and the ceremonial history at St. Vitus Cathedral
- Visit Golden Lane and learn about the lives of the local residents
Saved to wishlist!
Admission tickets for St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Castle Walking Tour Including Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Castle Walking Tour Including Admission Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be prepared for quite a lot of steps down to get back." See review
- "This is a fantastic tour for those wishing to peruse the grounds of Prague Castle with a friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining tour guide." See review
- "We had headsets so it was very easy to listen to the guide who shared a lot of historical information a long with fun facts about the current city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Castle Walking Tour Including Admission Tickets
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPragueWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauCategory
Magdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna)Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)M1 Lounge Bar & ClubThe Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Museum of Medieval TortureMusaionDancing House (Tancici Dum)Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) Kutná HoraSt. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Old Town Bridge TowerOld Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)RudolfinumKrizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)New Town (Nové Mesto)