- Hike through Prague and learn about the city’s history while seeing its top sights
- See sights like Prague Castle, Old Town Square with its Astronomical Clock, Jewish Quarter, Charles Bridge
- Enjoy amazing views from Letna Park and Petrin Tower (at own expense)
- Visit Lesser Town, Church of St. Nicolas and John Lennon Wall
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the top of Wenceslas square in front of the statue of St. Wenceslas. He's going to be holding a lime green umbrella.
Tour ends at the Charles Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable cloth and walking shoes are recommended as well as a backpack with a bottle of water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.