- 3-hour garden tour of Prague
- Learn about local history
- See the city's most beautiful gardens
- Choose a private tour for a more personal experience
- Morning or afternoon departure available
- Led by a scholar guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside Metrocafe. Klárov 1, 118 00 Malá Strana
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the bronze-cast ‘singing fountain,’ and learn how the Turkish Sultan sent the royal gardeners a gift of tulips, sparking the beginning of a craze. Continue through the castle courtyards to the South Gardens and Garden of Paradise, then visit a series of terraced gardens on a slope below the castle. Enter the grand Wallenstein Garden to see albino peacocks, mannerist statuary, grottoes and fountains, and follow the transformation from renaissance to baroque styles.
Make a final stop at the gorgeous Vrtba Garden, a Baroque walled garden from 1720 that’s rarely seen by visitors. Discover perfect views of the Prague cityscape from Vrtba’s top courtyard, then finish the tour in the heart of the Lesser Town, close to classic Prague attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gardens are closed during winter season from November until March
- In the Vrtba Garden, we climb some steep stairs to arrive at the upper terrace. Those with issue climbing may wish to wait below or to take a private tour that we can tailor to your group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insight Cities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.