- Private walking tour of hidden Prague
- Go past the tourist sights for a more authentic Prague experience
- See the city like a local as you explore off-the-beaten path sights, alleys, gardens and courtyards
- Learn about Prague’s history and layout while wandering the secret passageways of Old Town
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide and tailor your itinerary to your interests
Departure & Return
Entrance of the tour center is in the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Staré Paní
Tour concludes in city center
What To Expect
Venture away from the main tourist trail to discover the city’s hidden side of labyrinthine passageways, tucked-away gardens, and buzzing local districts that many visitors fail to discover.
En route, your guide shares insider facts and stories about everyday life in the city, together with revealing historical insights. Hear how, having been built before the advent of urban planning, Prague grew into webs of cobbled lanes that radiated out from churches and other monuments.
It was only later that city planners added impressive squares and architectural showpieces, leaving lots of little nooks and crannies around Prague Old Town that cry out to be explored.
Follow the passageways that surround the Old Town Square and snake their way to Wenceslas Square and Republic Square. Pass timeworn houses and quiet courtyards, and as you walk, learn the stories of the passing sights, and how these medieval routes are usually only used by locals and never appear on tourist maps.
Make regular stops for photos and feel free to ask your guide to see more or less of any sights along the way. Your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored around you.
Your tour concludes near Old Town Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definetly worth doing as we saw things not on usual tourist lists." See review