- See sights such as Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Jewish Quarter, Old Town Square, Letna Park, Petrin Terraces and more
- Ride along Prague's charming alleyways and riverside paths by Moldova River
- Take pictures from one of Prague‘s best viewing points
- Enjoy spectacular views across the roof tops of Prague and its infamous landmarks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In the middle of our street there is a tiny piece of green land with a tree and bushes - if you cannot see our door (it has a big sign above it), then maybe you are standing on the other side of this "mini-park". The nearest stop of public transportation is called "Újezd".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please come to our office 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
- Morning and afternoon departure available (depending on option selected)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague by E-Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You cover about 8 miles with ebikes making it easy for most fitness levels." See review
- "The bikes are easy to operate and the course is doable for someone that hasn't been on a bike for awhile." See review
- "We had a great time, The bikes were comfortable, just had to pedal a little bit and the bike took over." See review