7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Gastronomic cultural & traditional Antigua ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Gastronomic cultural & traditional Antigua ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Gastronomic cultural & traditional Antigua ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Gastronomic cultural & traditional Antigua ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Gastronomic cultural & traditional Antigua
3 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsWalking Tours - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsHistorical Tours - Pacific HighlandsFull-day Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory