- This shore excursion is ideal for travelers with limited time in Germany
- No navigation worries—the tour starts at Port Warnemunde-Rostock
- Visit the highlights of Warnemunde and Rostock in a day
- Avoid visitor lines—entrance fee to Marienkirche is included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the ship is delayed the starting time will be postponed to within 30 minutes after it docks. If for any reason you are not with our tour guide at this time please call us immediately at +49 176 322 67 204.
- Please note this tour is only offered from ships docking in Warnemünde and cannot be offered from ships docking in Rostock, Überseehafen.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. We do not recommend this tour to passengers with walking difficulties.
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. Please ask our tour guide to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- We will unfortunately will not be able to wait for you if you are late and do not contact us. In such cases we will not be able to provide a refund.
- The route of the tour is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened or the route needs to be changed because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands