3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied, USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointLok Kawi Wildlife Park, Jalan Pintas, Penampang 89500 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P198
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSabahNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluZoo Tickets & Passes - Kota KinabaluAttractions & Museums - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - SandakanZoo Tickets & Passes - SandakanAttractions & Museums - SandakanNature and Wildlife - PalawanZoo Tickets & Passes - PalawanAttractions & Museums - PalawanCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Mari Mari Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Kota BeludKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)