Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit sun bear and orangutan rescue centers
- English-speaking guide
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is casual & comfortable walking shoes
- Journey from BKI/SDK via flight will takes approximately 30-40 Minutes or v.v.
- Orang Utan feeding at 1000Hrs and 1500Hrs daily, Orang Utan sightings are not guaranteed as they roam freely in their natural Habitat.
- No food drinks and bags bigger than 6 inch size bag allowed inside the Sepilok Orang Utan Centre.
- Please do not wear bright colored attire as it attracts curiosity of the Orang Utan.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms