- Visit sun bear and orangutan rescue centers
- English-speaking guide
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is casual & comfortable walking shoes
- Journey from BKI/SDK via flight will takes approximately 30-40 Minutes or v.v.
- Orang Utan feeding at 1000Hrs and 1500Hrs daily, Orang Utan sightings are not guaranteed as they roam freely in their natural Habitat.
- No food drinks and bags bigger than 6 inch size bag allowed inside the Sepilok Orang Utan Centre.
- Please do not wear bright colored attire as it attracts curiosity of the Orang Utan.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms