- Learn about the history of Amish and Mennonite communities in Sarasota
- Tour important Amish sites in the Pinecraft village and along Bahia Vista Street
- Purchase unique souvenirs and homemade food at Der Dutchman Amish Kitchen
- Gain insight into the Amish way of life from a guide with deep ties to the culture
Departure & Return
Behind the Breakfast House, off Fruitville and Osprey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Sarasota Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized