- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Try locally produced chocolate and coffee
- Discover the hidden history of Savannah
- Customize the itinerary based on your interests
Departure & Return
Wright Square at the intersection of Bull and York Street. Meet at the large granite boulder in the southeast corner.
Tour ends in Chippewa Square beside the Forrest Gump bench filming location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Tours and Tales
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.