- Your guide's stories will bring Savannah's spooky history to life
- A walking tour lets you explore the sights and soak up the city's atmosphere
- This family-friendly tour is aimed at older children and adults alike
- Discover cemeteries, public squares, and other key historical landmarks
Departure & Return
In Columbia Square, downtown Savannah. Look for your guide near the beautiful fountain at the center of the square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- City streets and sidewalks are wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mad Cat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms