Departure & Return
#332 Bull Street "IS" Madison Square. Your Tour begins at 9:00 PM sharp in the "Southwest Corner" of Madison Square in the Red Brick Circle. A Landmark across the street from where we start is "Saint Johns Episcopal Church" with a big stain glass window. Ask for "The Savannah Ghostwalker Tour"!
Across the street from St. Johns Episcopal Church in Madison Square at the "March to the Sea" Historical Marker.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not allow alcoholic beverages on our tour. Unruly spirits will be exorcised.
- No Pets permitted on this tour due to prior guests complaints.
- Age limit: 18+
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PARKING: Available at 301 West Liberty Street in the Liberty Street Parking Garage next to The Mellow Mushroom Restaurant.
- There are no public restrooms available on the walking tour. Please plan accordingly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Ghostwalker Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend this tour, especially if Gene is your guide!" See review