3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or lodging within a 15 mile radius of midtown Savannah
- Savannah-Hilton Head Airport, 400 Airways Ave, Savannah, GA 31408
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahBus Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - GeorgiaHistorical Tours - GeorgiaHalf-day Tours - GeorgiaBus Tours - CharlestonWalking Tours - CharlestonHistorical Tours - CharlestonHalf-day Tours - CharlestonBus Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleHalf-day Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Massie Heritage Center Tours & TicketsChippewa Square Tours & TicketsSavannah Historic District Tours & TicketsFirst African Baptist Church Tours & TicketsTelfair Academy Tours & TicketsOlde Pink House Tours & TicketsColonial Park Cemetery Tours & TicketsBeach Institute African American Cultural Center Tours & TicketsAndrew Low House Tours & TicketsCathedral of St. John the Baptist Tours & TicketsFactors Walk Tours & TicketsShips of the Sea Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsTemple Mickve Israel Tours & TicketsThe Pirates’ House Tours & TicketsWormsloe State Historic Site Tours & TicketsTelfair Museums Jepson Center Tours & TicketsMercer Williams House Museum Tours & TicketsOwens-Thomas House Tours & TicketsSorrel Weed House Tours & TicketsAmerican Prohibition Museum Tours & Tickets