- Haunted trolley tour of Savannah
- Learn about ghost stories and legends
- Narrated trolley tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Optional visit to the Telfair Academy
- Optional dinner at The Pirate's House
- Pickup at Savannah hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
If you opt for dinner at The Pirate's House, kick off the night with a pirate-themed dinner at a tavern that dates back to 1754, making it one of the oldest buildings in Georgia. Following your meal, you’ll have a tour of the Rum Cellar, said to have been used for smuggling liquor during the years of Prohibition.
Next is the narrated ghost tour of Savannah’s Historic District, with stops at historic squares and haunted locales. The guide will spin tales of hauntings, ghouls, and ghosts, and you’ll see the historic heart of Savannah light up after dark—with moss-draped oaks, grand mansions, and cobblestone streets, this is Savannah at its most atmospheric. This trolley tour concludes in central Savannah.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old Savannah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized