Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to ride a Segway
- See film sites and locations of favorite movie scenes
- Small-group tour
- All equipment provided
Departure & Return
located on Jones Lane
What To Expect
Visit the site where Forrest Gump shared a box of chocolates—his park bench is now in the Savannah History Museum, but the bus stop location is unmistakable—then see where Dennis Quaid and Julia Roberts starred in Something to Talk About. Listen to engaging narration by your local guide as you roll through town, with time to pause for photos at your favorite locations.
Get the inside scoop on the places Robert Redford, Zac Efron, and ‘The Rock’ have worked and played while on location in Savannah, and hear behind-the-scenes stories from the filming of movies like Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. This tour concludes at the office in downtown Savannah.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Closed heel shoes are suggested.
- You must be 16 years old for this Segway tour but we can offer electric bikes as an option if younger or desired.
- Please arrival time is 15 minute prior to tour, in order to fill out paperwork and start your training.
- We will start with a short familiarization video and then the hands-on Segway training.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours in Motion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff