Departure & Return
The ghostly journey starts at the Moon River Brewing Companies front door. Here you'll hear the story of John Stark and the old haunted building.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
You'll finish the tour at the Six Pence Pub, very close to Chippewa Square, the square they filmed the movie Forest Gump. This spot also has its own spirits of the night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Ghosts of Savannah Self-Guided Haunted Tour.