Explore our promoted experiences
- 9-hour Jisan Ski Resort or Yangji Resort visit from Seoul
- Visit Jisan Forest Resort or Yanji Pine Resort with a guide
- Choose from two different non-ski activities for child-friendly fun on the snow
- Upgrade your tour to include a ski lesson and take to the pistes
- Visit a ginseng center on route back to Seoul
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Seoul hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Jisan offers intermediate and advanced slopes plus a 6-person high-speed ski lift and a world-class half-pipe, while Yanji is an all-season resort with soaring peaks and ski terrain suited to a wide range of ski abilities. Your guide will choose which resort to visit based on snow conditions on the day.
First, choose the activities and programs to match your interests then head to the rental shop to rent the appropriate ski gear. Visit the ski resort and enjoy the facilities on the Snow Tour (no equipment included), or enjoy fun for kids and adults alike on the Snow Slide Tour.
Alternatively, upgrade to the Ski Tour and enjoy a ski lesson with your guide. Master your turns on the slopes during an introductory class, then enjoy free time to ski at your leisure. If you don’t need lessons, simply head directly to the lifts and start exploring the slopes. (Ski equipment, ski gloves, and a basic ski lesson are all included in this option.)
During your time at the ski resort, choose from a wide range of restaurants for lunch (own expense). When you’re done on the snow, return any rental equipment then visit a local ginseng center. Afterward, finish your day with a drop-off back at your Seoul hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- During peak seasons duration of trip from Seoul to ski resorts can vary due to traffic
- The resort chosen will be decided on the day of the tour and determined by tour operator based on the best local skiing conditions. If you have any preferences for which resort you would like to go to, please tell the local tour operator and they will accommodate to your wishes if possible. The local tour operators contact information will be on the voucher you receive after confirmation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms