5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Benefit from the knowledge of a local guide on this full-day tour of Sihanoukville. Visit small fishing villages, sandy beaches, Buddhist temples, and Kbal Chhay Waterfall. Have time to browse at Phsar Leu Central Market, and observe daily life in rural Cambodia as you drive through the countryside. Includes guide, round-trip transportation, entrance fees, and a stop for lunch (own expense).
- See fishermen at work and monks at the temples
- Learn about Cambodia's traditions and history
- Cover more ground with the help of your guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup-drop off from GATE 1 of the port if you arrive by cruise or Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pick up welcome sign 'Green Era Travel' (please follow the guide who has Green Era Travel sign only)
Shared air conditioned car, minivan (depends on group size)
Local English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks
Shuttle bus from your boat to Sihanouk Ville Port to GATE 1 (meeting point) - from where you get of the boat to port GATE 1 is 3 km and 5 mn by shuttle bus which provide by the cruise company
Tipping tour guides and driver (recommended)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please follow the guide who has Green Era Travel welcome sign only
- Instant confirmation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sihanoukville Highlights Day Tour from Cruise Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sihanoukville Highlights Day Tour from Cruise Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Good guide ; good transportation ; mini van excellent for a small group ." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sihanoukville Highlights Day Tour from Cruise Port
2 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSihanoukvilleShore Excursions - South CoastFood Tours - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastMarkets - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastShore Excursions - Krong KaebFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebPorts of Call Tours - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebShore Excursions - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory