Explore our promoted experiences
- Go paddling in a clear kayak to admire the underwater world
- Travel light—all the kayaking equipment you need is provided
- Access great views of Tampa Bay's nature spots and wildlife
- A safe kayaking experience—life jackets and whistles are provided
Departure & Return
Please park in the dirt lot to the left of Billy’s Stone Crab Restaurant. You will see Kayak Tour signs. Once you arrive - follow the wooden restaurant entrance ramp the front of Billy’s Stone Crab back to the docks where you'll see the clear kayaks + your guide!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Tampa Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands