Explore our promoted experiences
- Be more adventurous and explore Shell Key Preserve at night
- LED lights make it easy to see other kayaks in your group
- Nighttime is a great time to catch wildlife hanging around
- At least two tour times offered for convenience
Departure & Return
Please park in the sand/dirt lot next to Billy's Stone Crab! We meet on the dock directly behind Billy's Stone Crab (follow the wooden restaurant entrance ramp back to the docks behind Billy’s Stone Crab).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must have upper body mobility and ability to climb stairs to get in and out of kayaks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The weight limit is 250 pounds per person AND no more than 425 pounds combined per tandem kayak.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Tampa Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Can get s little wet so recommend a towel to sit on!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews