Explore our promoted experiences
- Try eight different local wines
- Get to the heart of the vineyards on a walking tour
- Explore unhurried, this tour is private
- Understand the diversity and prestige of Alsatian wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Adequate shoes and sun/rain gears are recommended for the walk in the vineyard
- Adequate health condition is required for the (easy) walk in the vineyard
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VinoRoute, Oenotourisme en Alsace
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands