Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Alsace wine tasting small-group tour from Strasbourg
- Explore the Alsace Wine Route and visit villages such as Obernai and Barr
- Learn more about Alsace wine, ‘terroir’, and Cru classifications as you visit two local wineries
- Sample a variety of Alsatian wines including Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Crémant d'Alsace
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine tasting and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Coffee Shop "S'Kaffeestuebel"
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VinoRoute, Oenotourisme en Alsace
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews