- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
You will be picked up at your hotel or vacation rental
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to participate on the zipline is 4 years old
- It is recommended that you wear shorts, hiking boots or sneakers, sunglasses and a hat. Towels, lockers and changing rooms are provided
- Please bring a swimsuit (for water slide and spa), jeans or light pants (for horseback riding), sunscreen, mosquito repellent, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- * pregnant travelers should not participate in the hot springs. All other activities are fine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xplore Costa Rica Tours Empresa Individual de Responsabilidad Limitada
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were a group of 5, and we had another really fun group of 8 with us, so it was definitely worth while." See review