4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dedicate a morning to the cultural sights of Tokyo with this half-day walking tour, and learn about the city from your very own guide. The private tour takes in an eclectic array of sights including the scared Meji-Jingu Shrine, the luxury boutiques of Omotesando, the outer stalls of Tsukiji Fish Market, and the Kabukiza Theater. Discover must-visit neighborhoods such as Ginza and Asakusa, and enjoy easy travel around the city courtesy of an included day-long subway ticket.
- Private sightseeing tour of Tokyo's cultural sights
- Admire the shops of Omotesando on your way to Meji-Jingu
- Hear the history behind the centuries-old Kabukiza Theater
- Stroll past the temples of Asakusa, and discover Ginza
- Make use of a 1-day subway ticket to explore the city
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
24h Metro Subway ticket
Food and drinks
Transport to subway station
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel of Tokyo 23 ward.
Also, please let us know your hotel name.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order to visit each spots would be changed and some spots would be cut depending on conditions
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 people per booking is required
- Children aged under 6 are free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nippon PLUS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tokyo Cultural Sights Walking Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 day 10 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoRail Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoRail Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - KawasakiCity Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho) Tours & TicketsOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen) Tours & TicketsHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja) Tours & TicketsShibuya Tours & TicketsTokyo SEA LIFE® Park Tours & TicketsSanrio Puroland Tours & TicketsKagurazaka Tours & TicketsMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho) Tours & TicketsGinza Tours & TicketsRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance Cabaret Tours & TicketsOmotesando Tours & TicketsMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan) Tours & TicketsTokyo DisneySea® Tours & TicketsTokyo Midtown Tours & TicketsFuji-Hakone-Izu National Park Tours & TicketsHotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden Tours & TicketsTokyo Daijingu Shrine Tours & TicketsAkasaka Palace (State Guest House) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Nature and Science Tours & Tickets21_21 Design Sight Tours & Tickets