- 2-hour culinary walking tour of Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Browse stalls brimming with fresh produce alongside a guide
- Sample Mediterranean delicacies, fresh fruit and organic treats
- Learn about Austrian culinary culture and the market's history
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
In front of metro station "Kettenbrückengasse" (line U4-when arriving by metro, take exit to "Naschmarkt)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY THE AGENCY! - travel and more-, Peter Nowak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience