12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore three historic cities with a private guide on a full-day tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna. Enjoy the flexibility to tailor the day to your interests as you take in West Austria’s scenic Lake District. Visit a Benedictine Abbey and picturesque villages, and learn about the area’s food traditions and ancient history. Trace Austria’s cultural heritage through the historic streets of Salzburg: tour the birthplace of Wolfgang Mozart, visit an 11th-century hilltop fortress and browse a renowned shopping lane before returning to Vienna.
- Full day tour of the Lake District and Salzburg with a private guide
- Customize the tour to your interests
- Explore Austrian history and culture
- Visit important landmarks and charming villages
- Great overview and orientation
- Fun experience, perfect for families
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle/ including all road tolls, parking fees etc.
Entrance fees, if any
Food and drinks
The tour will finish around 8pm, every additional hour will cost $31.75 USD (30€) to be paid directly to the driver
Private guide (if option selected)