- City bike tour of Vienna
- See the Vienna State Opera, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and the Albertina
- Bike through the sprawling Heldenplatz at Hofburg Palace
- Ride with your expert guide on bike paths and streets with little traffic
- Morning, afternoon, or evening departures
- Bike rental included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our office at Bösendorferstrasse 5, 1010 Vienna, is located in the city center. It is very easy to reach with public transport, just exit the subway lines U1, U2 or U4 at the station Karlsplatz/Oper. Look for the exit marked Bösendorferstrasse.
What To Expect
Set out on your guided bike tour from central Vienna and admire the world-famous Vienna State Opera house and explore within the Ringstraße Boulevard with its impressive historical and government buildings including the Austrian Parliament Building (Parliament) and Rathaus (New City Hall). See the grandeur of Hofburg Palace and bike through its grand public square, the Heldenplatz. Follow your guide past the elegant Burgtheater and ornate St Stephen's Cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna. View the Albertina, a palatial art museum Cross the bustling Karlsplatz and see magnificent St Charles' Church (Karlskirche), visit the colorful Hundertwasserhaus building, and bike through the Wiener Prater with its monumental ferris wheel. After riding across the beautiful blue Danube River, pass the architecturally significant Austrian Postal Savings Bank (Postsparkasse) and sprawling Stadtpark with its famous statue of Johann Strauss II before finishing your 6-mile (10-km) bike ride.
This tour is more about enjoying Vienna's atmosphere rather than ticking attractions off your list. Start your guided bike ride in central Vienna and travel through the streets at a leisurely pace. As the sunset casts a gentle glow on grand old buildings, imagine how Vienna looked more than a century ago when the Habsburgs rode through the city on evening carriage rides. Continue your ride, admiring majestic Viennese monuments illuminated against the twilight sky. Conclude your 6-mile (10-km) bike tour back in central Vienna.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring bottled water
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pedal Power Vienna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is a good 3 hour ride and bring water." See review