- 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- Enjoy cycling along bike paths and streets with little traffic
- Ride past top sights like the Opera House, Hofburg Palace and City Hall
- Pedal along sections of the Danube, and stop at Heroes’ Square
- Visit the Prater to see its popular Ferris wheel, the Riesenrad
Departure & Return
The tour starts form our tour office: Franz Josefs Kai 45 (Metro U2 / U4 Schottenring, take exit “Schottenring” or “Salztorbrücke”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soak up the fresh air and stunning Viennese architecture as you pass the Neo-Renaissance design of the Vienna Opera House, City Hall, the House of Parliament and the Hofburg Palace, once home to Marie Antoinette.
Pause to admire the bright hues of the Hundertwasserhaus, a vibrant apartment building designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser. Pull over at Heroes’ Square to see the historic spot where Hitler delivered his ‘Anschluss’ speech in 1938.
Continue to the Prater amusement park, where you’ll spot the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of the most iconic structures in the city skyline. Afterward, cycle along the blue waters of the Danube before returning to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Total cycling distance is approx. 6 miles (10 km)
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Very good bike tour and helpful to knowledge of history and some of the main sites around." See review