Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour Soviet-era Vilnius walking tour
- Explore the streets and parks of Vilnius with a guide
- Learn all about the city’s Soviet-era history
- See top attractions such as the former KGB headquarters and the Palace of Concerts and Sport
- Gain insight into the city’s history and traditions
Departure & Return
Look for the guide with a yellow bag/ yellow sign in front of monument to Gediminas ( a man standing next to a horse) at the Cathedral square
What To Expect
You'll also stop to see the most iconic Soviet-era buildings, such as the former Palace of Concerts and Sport, Opera and Ballet Theatre, and the House of Scientists.
Your tour will conclude in Kudirkos Square, a 5-minute walk from your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- There is a lot of walking involved, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vilnius with Locals tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons