Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour cycle tour of Vilnius
- Explore Vilnius’ attractive Old Town with a guide
- Spin through the UNESCO–listed Republic of Užupis
- Discover top local landmarks such as the 16th-century Wall of Vilnius, and the Church of St Francis and St Bernard
- Gain insight into Lithuania’s culture, history and heritage
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vilnius bike tours and rental - Velo-city Vilnius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms