Departure & Return
The city guide awaits the group in front of the 22-metre-high Sigismund Column on the Castle Square. The city guide can be recognised by his white umbrella.
The tour ends at the Warsaw Uprising Memorial. From here it is a 10-minute walk to the starting point or to the metro or the Jewish Ghetto, so you can plan the rest of the day before the tour starts. The market square, on the other hand, is only a 5-minute walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Poland | Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons