- Alcoholic drink or soft drink included
- The perfect experience for classical music fans
- Enjoy a performance in an Old Town building where Chopin performed
- Hear music composed by one of Poland’s most famous pianists—Chopin
Departure & Return
Departure PointKrakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- please come 10 minutes before performance
- children must be accompanied by an adult
- There's no exact dress code, please put outfit that matches this occasion
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Guide Barbara Kotarba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Easy to book ticket by Viator and friendly welkomme at koncert." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews