Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a solo concert of Chopin’s music in the picturesque Warsaw Old Town
- Glass of Polish traditional honey wine included
- As well as the music, get access to fantastic photographic exhibitions
- No waiting in line—concert entrance ticket is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTime for Chopin, Plac Zamkowy 8, Warsaw 00-277 Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Time for Chopin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms