- Benefit from the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
- Explore with a local for first-hand insight into the country’s vodka culture
- Be immersed in the city ambiance as you stroll between venues
- Receive 6 vodka tasters and 5 snacks included in the price
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Al. Jerozolimskie/Smolna/Nowy Świat corner in a green square just off the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (the one with a palm tree). Find a statue of a woman and a soldier and it’s there! You will find our guide carrying a tote bag with Eat Polska logo at the statue.
Tour ends on Wilcza Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Station Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.