- 3-hour Warsaw sightseeing tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town and the historic Jewish Ghetto
- Admire city landmarks like St. John's Cathedral, the Holy Cross Church and the Tomb of the Unknown Solider
- Follow the Royal Route, see the Royal Castle and stroll through the idyllic Royal Park
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons