16 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This guided tour of Wroclaw helps you discover many of the city’s dispersed highlights in one day. You’ll have a hassle-free tour with hotel pickup, transfers, entrance fees, and lunch included. Highlights included visiting the Old Town, seeing the Town Hall, Ostrow Tumski, Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, and Centennial Hall.
- Stress-free day—Hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees included
- Perfect tour for visitors with limited time in Wroclaw
- See multiple city highlights such as the Old Town, and Ostrow Tumski
- A guide will enrich your experience, and teach you about the area’s history
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by car/minibus
Pick up from your hotel
English speaking driver
Tour in Wroclaw in English (5h)
traditional Polish lunch of the day (e.g. pierogi, chicken soup or schnitzel+water)
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up address at the time of booking. We pick up in the hotel lobby or outside
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
- Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia Airport, Warsaw Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Health & Safety measures * **Stringent Cleaning and Disinfection** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles, surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour/event. * **Hand sanitizers** - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Protective masks** - We ensure that our guides are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations). Our drivers are wearing protective masks in the vehicle at all times. Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. You do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during a private tour, unless you are coughing. * **Proper ventilation in the vehicles** - We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside. * **Social distancing** - Our guides keep a safe distance (1,5 metre) from the participants during walking tours. In our cars and vans, at least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty. * **Wellness Checks** - Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us before the tour. We will work directly with you to reschedule your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wroclaw Small Group Tour with lunch and entrance fees from Warsaw?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wroclaw Small Group Tour with lunch and entrance fees from Warsaw?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wroclaw Small Group Tour with lunch and entrance fees from Warsaw?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wroclaw Small Group Tour with lunch and entrance fees from Warsaw
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradCategory