4 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cast your line for large-mouth bass on Lake Okeechobee during this fishing trip. With an experienced captain at the helm, you'll have access to the best fishing spots that only locals know about, which provide a good chance of landing a big fish. Beginners can enjoy instruction and casting lessons from the captain and experienced anglers can fish independently. All equipment and licenses are provided.
- Use of all fishing equipment included
- Instruction and casting lessons from the captain
- Bottled water and a cooler with ice to store drinks you bring with you
- Choose morning or afternoon departure time to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler, ice and bottled water
All fishing equipment
All safety equipment
Food and specialty drinks
Live Bait if Desired
Departure & Return
Garrard's Tackle Shop , 4375 US-441, Okeechobee, FL 34974, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Our local captain will meet you at the tackle shop listed here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trips Near Fort Pierce Florida?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trips Near Fort Pierce Florida?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trips Near Fort Pierce Florida?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trips Near Fort Pierce Florida?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Okeechobee Fishing Trips Near Fort Pierce Florida
4 to 12 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOrlandoWest Palm BeachNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonNature and Wildlife - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleCategory